Together with G+D (Giesecke+Devrient), DBE offers currency solutions for reliable and efficient banknote processing.
Cash centers, banks, retailers and casinos need to meet extremely demanding requirements in banknote processing – counting, sorting, authentication, counterfeit detection and fitness verification. In addition to meeting these demands, counting and sorting machines must also be efficient, cost-effective and user-friendly.
Compact Banknote Processing
Combining cutting-edge sensor technology and compact design, ProNote® 1.5 enables cash centers, banks and casinos to meet extremely rigorous requirements for counting, sorting and the authentication of banknotes.
- Exemplary sorting speed of 1,300 bank notes per minute
- Non-stop performance thanks to a sophisticated reject compartment
- Currency authentication powered by state-of-the-art sensor technology
- Configuration for up to 40 currencies, with auto-currency option
- User-friendly programmable user interface and jog dial knob
ZEUS is a compact currency discriminator that is the perfect addition to any currency processing operation. It is robust and combines ease of use with a small footprint, quiet operation and high efficiency. It can be readily configured for specific user requirements and adapted to any existing network infrastructure.
- Compact size of a 1 + 1 stacker (1 sorting, 1 reject) and weighs less than 20 lbs
- Mixed deposit verification at up to 60,000 banknotes per hour
- Rapid sorting by denomination and orientation
- Unparalleled bill recognition and advanced counterfeit detection
- Detailed value and count reporting functions
Ready to learn more about Currency Solutions? Connect with our team today!Contact DBE