DBE supplies the latest coin and currency counting technology from our global partners, Glory and G+D.
These solutions count, sort, authenticate, detect counterfeit, and feature fitness verification to meet the demanding needs of coin and currency in Casinos, while being efficient, cost-effective and user-friendly.
Compact Currency Solutions
G+D ProNote 1.5
Combining cutting-edge sensor technology and compact design, ProNote® 1.5 enables cash centers, banks and casinos to meet extremely rigorous requirements for counting, sorting and the authentication of banknotes.
- Exemplary sorting speed of 1,300 bank notes per minute
- Non-stop performance thanks to a sophisticated reject compartment
- Currency authentication powered by state-of-the-art sensor technology
- Configuration for up to 40 currencies, with auto-currency option
- User-friendly programmable user interface and jog dial knob
G+D BPS C2 Family
Within the compact table-top segment the BPS® C2 product family offers superior productivity, utmost security, and a compact, attractive design with a very high level of user-friendliness. In addition, a choice of three variants – as well as a wide range of configurations – enables the systems to fulfill specific requirements that will take the efficiency of your cash process to a completely new level.
- Greater ease of use: Intelligent software architecture ensures a simple and intuitive operation
- Greater productivity: The consistently high speed of 1,050 BN/min when counting, sorting, authenticating or reading serial numbers (not available in all regions)
- Greater security: Ultimate top-class sensors – fast, reliable and precise
- Greater future viability: Numerous possible interfaces allow the BPS® C2 systems to integrate perfectly into the respective system landscape. Cutting-edge tools, applications, and web services allow even more efficient and cost-effective processes.
Coin Sorting Solutions
The SCW-20 series is Glory’s third-generation coin sorter designed to meet the needs of clients across a broad range of applications. Aimed at medium size bank branches or cash centers where coins accumulate, the SCW-20 coin sorter provides a fast and efficient method to count, sort and authenticate.
- Sorting Capability: Up to 8 denominations + 1 reject
- Speed: Up to 3,000 coins per minute
- Touch display and streamlined keyboard
- Provides hands-free operation in high volume applications
- Available in desktop or bagging with security stand
Coin Wrapping Solutions
The WS-30 is a compact tabletop coin wrapper and counting machine that accelerates coin processing, increasing accuracy and efficiency. With advanced functionality and a consistent set of operations for all coin wrapping procedures, the WS-30 removes the cost of outsourced coin processing and wrapping.
- Hopper Capacity: 1,000 coins
- Count Speed: Up to 1,800 coins per minute
- Wrap Speed: Up to 11 rolls per minute
- User-friendly interface
- Reduces the number of coin pours required to keep the wrapper operating
The high-speed WR-500 wraps large volumes of coins and the standard speed WR-90 is suitable for any size of operation. Robust and reliable, the WR-90/500 coin wrappers deliver you smooth and exceptional performance day-in and day-out, increasing efficiency and accuracy to speed up wrapping while minimizing errors.
- Hopper Capacity: up to 9,000 (WR-90) and 18,000 (WR-500) coins
- Count Speed: 2,000 (WR-90) and 3,000 (WR-500) coins per minute
- Wrap Speed: 25 (WR-90) and 40 (WR-500) rolls per minute
- Ideal for high-volume, heavy duty coin wrapping applications
- Coin recognition and authentication technology
- Improves coin processing efficiency and throughput
Ready to learn more about Coin and Currency Solutions? Connect with our team today!Contact DBE