DBE partners with Canon to provide top of the line check scanners.
In this age of digital transformation, companies must adopt new technologies for document and information management or risk falling behind. Canon’s expertise, innovative products and dedicated technology can help you navigate the process every step of the way.
Canon Check Scanners
The Canon CR-190i II Check Scanner is the cornerstone for production check processing, delivering high performance, reliability and image quality. With an efficient countertop design, the Canon CR-190i II Check Scanner is capable of meeting even the toughest challenges.
The Canon CR-190i II Check Scanner can help financial institutions, utilities, and other organizations that handle large volumes of checks improve the efficiency of payment processes and treasury management. This results in faster access to funds, reduced costs and increased ROI. The features offered by this check transport are ideal for high-volume remittance processing, lockbox and back-office/branch capture.
- High volume check processing capabilities supporting up 24,000 checks per day
- High-speed scanning up to 190 checks per minute
- Versatile document handling, handling items such as business and personal checks, rebate check cards (and other thicker documents), deposit and withdrawal slips, coupons, tickets and envelopes
- Built-in Jogger to help ensure proper document alignment and to eliminate misfeeds.
- Optimized MICR algorithm to achieve more accurate MICR reading
- MICR data complemented with OCR processing
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
- Improved OCR accuracy
The Canon ImageFORMULA CR-150 series scanners are small but fast check scanning devices that sit conveniently on any counter-top where space is at a premium.
Enhance traditional check processing with the easy to operate Canon imageFORMULA CR-150 compact check transport. With high-speed, high-quality, precise processing capabilities plus reliable item handling, and other useful features, the CR-150 check transport can help promote adaptability and productivity for financial applications.
- Compact design – perfect for areas with limited workspace
- Scans up to 150 checks per minute
- Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR)
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Both physical and virtual endorsement, and imprinter, capabilities included
Ready to learn more about Check Scanning Solutions? Connect with our team today!Contact DBE