DBE supplies the latest coin and currency counting technology from our global partners, Glory and G+D.
These solutions count, sort, authenticate, detect counterfeit, and feature fitness verification to meet the demanding needs of coin and currency in Financial Institutions, while being efficient, cost-effective and user-friendly.
Compact Currency Solutions
G+D ProNote 1.5
Combining cutting-edge sensor technology and compact design, ProNote® 1.5 enables cash centers, banks and casinos to meet extremely rigorous requirements for counting, sorting and the authentication of banknotes.
- Exemplary sorting speed of 1,300 bank notes per minute
- Non-stop performance thanks to a sophisticated reject compartment
- Currency authentication powered by state-of-the-art sensor technology
- Configuration for up to 40 currencies, with auto-currency option
- User-friendly programmable user interface and jog dial knob
G+D BPS C2 Family
Within the compact table-top segment the BPS® C2 product family offers superior productivity, utmost security, and a compact, attractive design with a very high level of user-friendliness. A choice of three variants – as well as a wide range of configurations – enables the systems to fulfill specific requirements that will take the efficiency of your cash process to a completely new level.
- Greater ease of use: Intelligent software architecture ensures a simple and intuitive operation
- Greater productivity: The consistently high speed of 1,050 BN/min when counting, sorting, authenticating or reading serial numbers (not available in all regions)
- Greater security: Ultimate top-class sensors – fast, reliable and precise
- Greater future viability: Numerous possible interfaces allow the BPS® C2 systems to integrate perfectly into the respective system landscape. Cutting-edge tools, applications, and web services allow even more efficient and cost-effective processes.
Coin Sorting Solutions
The SCW-20 series is Glory’s third-generation coin sorter designed to meet the needs of clients across a broad range of applications. Aimed at medium size bank branches or cash centers where coins accumulate, the SCW-20 coin sorter provides a fast and efficient method to count, sort and authenticate.
- Sorting Capability: Up to 8 denominations + 1 reject
- Speed: Up to 3,000 coins per minute
- Touch display and streamlined keyboard
- Provides hands-free operation in high volume applications
- Available in desktop or bagging with security stand
Glory Mach 9e
The Mach 9e is a high speed, heavy duty coin sorter, specifically designed for high volume processing centers where throughput and reliability is critical. Perfect for financial processing centers, vending, transportation companies and gaming houses, the Mach 9e delivers unrivalled performance, accuracy and productivity.
- Sorting Capability: Up to 8 different denominations plus reject
- Speed: 3,000 coins per minute
- Large coin hopper holds up to 10,000 coins
- Ideal solution for clients processing significant volumes of coin
- Fast, accurate and uninterrupted throughput of coin for maximum productivity
Glory Self-Service Coin – QuickChange
Offering end-users a faster, more convenient way to deposit coin reduces waiting times, improves teller productivity and enhances customer satisfaction.
- Bag Version: 12 bags, up to 10,000 coins per bag
- Bin Version: 2 bins, up to 35,000 coins each per bin
- Speed: 2,500 mixed coins per minute
- Sorting Capability: Fully sorted or mixed sort
- Simple two-button operation and dual language capability
- Easy for end-users to use with no staff support required
- Attract more customers/members to your branch
- Ideal for Financial Institutions wanting to recycle deposited coin
- Relieve branch staff of the time-consuming tasks of consumer coin verification
Coin Wrapping Solutions
The WS-30 is a compact tabletop coin wrapper and counting machine that accelerates coin processing, increasing accuracy and efficiency. With advanced functionality and a consistent set of operations for all coin wrapping procedures, the WS-30 removes the cost of outsourced coin processing and wrapping.
- Hopper Capacity: 1,000 coins
- Count Speed: Up to 1,800 coins per minute
- Wrap Speed: Up to 11 rolls per minute
- User-friendly interface
- Reduces the number of coin pours required to keep the wrapper operating
The standard speed WR-90 is suitable for any size of operation. Robust and reliable, the WR-90 coin wrapper delivers smooth and exceptional performance day-in and day-out, increasing efficiency and accuracy to speed up wrapping while minimizing errors.
- Hopper Capacity: 9,000 coins
- Count Speed: 2,000 coins per minute
- Wrap Speed: 25 rolls per minute
- Ideal for high-volume, heavy duty coin wrapping applications
- Coin recognition and authentication technology
- Improves coin processing efficiency and throughput
Ready to learn more about DBE’s Coin and Currency Solutions? Connect with our team today!Contact DBE